Life Coaching/Social Skills Support
The Life /Social Skills Coach will analyze how "balanced" the clients’ life is along several major dimensions; social-emotional mindset, relationships, fitness and health (all Life Coaches are licensed clinicians).
Our Licensed Clinicians will travel to the client's home and provide independent and social skills supports. Listed below are some of the areas the Coach will support the student in.
* Taking client to movies, out to eat, walks, shopping, or whatever fun activities they have a particular interest in.
* Teaching client to budget and manage money.
* Helping client manage social/academic schedules.
* Travel training.
* Taking client to doctor’s appointments, and teaching them to make follow up appointments.
* Assist client with accountability with respect to chores and errands.
* Assist client with planning major outings, such as going to a sports event, museum, vacation, etc.
* Support appropriate social skills and communication.